Friday, June 23, 2023

Friday Fun

Jerrold Nadler

Chuck Schumer

Bernie Sanders

Diane Feinstein


My Mount Rushmore of annoying Jews in Congress



Howell Heflin

Sam Ervin

Jim Sensenbrenner

Chris Christie


My Mount Rushmore of fat dead politicians or those nearly annoying enough to wish they were dead.



Abraham Lincoln

Woodrow Wilson

George W. Bush

William Henry Harrison (who served as POTUS for barely over a month but I'm pretty sure he would have been a typical lying grifter had he lived).


My Mount Rushmore of POTUS worthy of our eternal enmity.



Jose Feliciano

Stevie Wonder

Ray Charles

Ronnie Milsap


My Mount Rushmore of blind singers.


Clarabelle 

Grandma

Glen Little

Lindsay Graham


My Mount Rushmore of clowns





No comments:

Post a Comment

Check with your doctor