Saturday, April 23, 2022

I should have stayed home

I had just dropped some peyote and was looking forward to joining the drum circle inside a sweat lodge, having completed a fire walk two days after a weekend at an EST Seminar training, when, suddenly, I tripped over Rod McKuen and he fell at the feet of his Kundalini Yoga instructor, Ravi Davi Shitorshatki;  I'm ok, you're ok; still my chakras are on the fritz and my gestalt is so gemeinschaft that I now refer to Hitler as Dolphieand after a few minutes of silence he smiled at me and said;

You are anxious over nothing, grasshopper. Your troubles are not real and that non-reality could be super glued to the side of a rocket and that could be blowed up to the sky so high you could not see it with your third eye. That'll be $50.00.

My Bishop thinks my ecumenical experiences have enriched my life and broadened my horizons but I wonder if I ought to have just stuck with being a citizen of the perfect society...

O, that's right.  Our self-identifaction as a perfect society also received the sacramental of defenestration


http://tinyurl.com/okfxkey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check with your doctor