Sunday, November 14, 2021

The Rittenhouse Riots

 



Hi, I'm Lieutenant Paul Bearer of Stinchfield's Army and I will be joining my Commander live on Monday for the riots in Kenosha Wisconsin following the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict.


I expect the riot to be fiery and to consume many local businesses by flames and I plan to have a few surprise guests from BLM and ANTIFA to provide expert commentary.

I know a lot of you in the audience will be disappointed to learn that Joy Reid will not be available for her classic anti-white commentary but we have scheduled Benjamin Crump whom we expect will announce a sizable number of lawsuits against white officials in Wisconsin.

Join us live for the coverage of The Rittenhouse Riots on Newsmax, the off brand network.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check with your doctor