Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Vox Cantoris struggling mightily to convince us a protestant Queen is likely in Heaven

 Invincible ignorance reduces culpability. Natural law can allow one to find God. If one does not find God and His Salvation in Christ through no fault of their own before death, the Church teaches that they might be/can be saved. That is up to God. For a baptized Christian/Catholic, such as Elizabeth II, it may be more unclear.


Vox claims it is your job to pray for her.


Our job is to pray that in spite of her errors and personal sin, God will show her mercy and save her soul.

Yes, it is on you readers :)

I notice he has not bestirred his own self to note that to whom much is given much is expected.

He does, however, spend a lot of time quoting excerpts from Vatican Two.

There is a Traditional Morning Offering I have prayed for well over one-half of a century.

Pray for the dead Queen? Been there. Done that... But one does not just pray for the rich and famous:


O my God I offer Thee all my prayers, works, joys and sufferings in union with the Sacred Heart of Jesus, for the intentions for which He pleads and offers Himself in the holy sacrifice of the Mass, in thanksgiving for Thy favors, in reparation for my offenses, and in humble supplication for my temporal and eternal welfare, for the wants of our holy Mother the Church, for the conversion of sinners, and for the relief of the poor souls in purgatory.
I wish to gain all the indulgences attached to the prayers I shall say, and to the good works I shall perform this day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Check with your doctor