Monday, September 5, 2016

Hillary's hammer




Hill Had a Hammer




Hill had a hammer,
She hammered in the morning,
She hammered in the evening,
Avoided taking the stand;
She hammered out evidence,
She hammered out guilt,
She hammered out the lawlessness between,
Her cash for access with Dictators and Sheiks
All over all land.

If I had a bell,
I'd put it on that cow,
It'd ring it in the evening,
All over this land,
It'd ring out danger,
I'td ring out a warning,
It'd ring out love between,
Conspirators  and collectivists,
All over all land.


If I had a song
I'd sing it in the morning
I'd sing it in the evening
all over this land
I'd sing out danger
I'd sing out a warning
I'd sing out a conspiracy between Commies
and the libs all over all land


Well, Hill’s got a hammer
Hill's got a bell
and she had access to sell
all over all lands;
It's the hammer of no jail
It's the bell of more cash;
It's a song about access deals between State
and dictators

in forlorn foreign lands






No comments:

Post a Comment

Check with your doctor